The Thayer Chiropractic Method
How Does the Thayer Chiropractic Method Work
Your head is heavy: Most skulls weigh about 12 pounds. If your posture is bad or you spend your day looking down at a desk, this adds an incredible amount of weight to your spine. Depending on the angle, tilting your head can add up to 60 additional pounds to your delicate spine.
Over time, the added weight warps the vertebrae in your cervical spine (neck) where the nerve to bone ratio is higher than the rest of your spine. That's why neck pain is often so intense.
But neck pain does't stay isolated to your neck. The imbalance in your neck throws off the weight distribution across your entire spine. You'll also notice problems like:
- Upper back tension and muscle spasms
- Shoulder pain and tension
- Tingling or numbness in your hands or arms from pinched nerves
- Slipped or herniated discs in your lower back
- Sciatica (shooting pain that radiates down one buttock through your thigh)
The Thayer Chiropractic Method addresses problems across your entire body by restoring balance to your skull and neck.
Watch The Video!